Wickenburg Community Hospital
520 Rose Lane
Wickenburg, AZ 85390
Text the word: WCH To: 72727
Hours of OperationAlways Open
Our Goal | Our Mission
Wickenburg Community Hospital is a nonprofit organization owned and operated by its citizens. Established in 1926 and like the tenacious Western spirit that built Wickenburg, our rural Community Hospital and Clinics are committed to quality health and wellness services where the patient, family, and community come first.
The Foundation was formed in 1993 to assist the hospital with the financial support necessary in meeting the health care needs of residents and visitors to the area. Our mission is to generate ongoing philanthropic support to fund vitally important health care facilities, equipment, and wellness services. As the hospital leads to advance a comprehensive system of care, charitable contributions help fund many important capital initiatives:
- Community Health & Wellness Education
- Emergency Department Renovation
- Equipment Revitalization
- Information Systems Technology Integration
- Pain Management Program Expansion
- Rehabilitation Services Expansion
- Satellite Clinics Implementation
- Your commitment will help provide comprehensive health care to a growing rural population close to home.